American law enforcement has an enduring history as old as the nation itself. Henry is extremely proud to introduce the Henry Golden Boy Law Enforcement Tribute Edition. It’s perfect as a cherished presentation gift for retiring law officers or to celebrate any special law enforcement occasion.
Henry’s distinctive Golden Boy receiver is elegantly festooned with graceful 24K gold-plated engraving patterned by world-renowned engraver Heidi Roos. The bold American-style scrollwork makes this commemorative, heirloom-quality rifle a true functional work of art that pays a fitting tribute to those who have sworn an oath to serve and protect. Any active duty or retired law enforcement officer will proudly display, shoot and pass along this special firearm to the next generation.
- Law Enforcement Tribute Features
- The right side of the nickel plated receiver is adorned with an ornate sculpted scroll, a law enforcement badge and a gold banner inscribed IN TRIBUTE TO THOSE IN THE LINE OF DUTY. Detailed engravings of the iconic police officer’s hat and a set of handcuffs highlight the front panel.
- The left side showcases an elegant engraving of St. Michael the Archangel – the patron saint of police – with a sword in one hand and the scales of justice in the other. A banner with the motto TO PROTECT AND SERVE flanks the figure. The American Flag is prominently displayed in a place of honor on the front panel.
- The hand-selected American walnut stock is laser etched with the image of the American bald eagle set in a hand-painted royal blue circle with the words GOD BLESS AMERICA’S FINEST.
- Model Number: H004LE
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 rounds .22 LR | 21 rounds .22 Short
- Length: 38.5 in.
- Barrel Length: 20 in.
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Stock: American Walnut
- Sights: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight
- Finish: Nickel receiver brasslite barrel band brass buttplate & blued lever and barrel