Before this model’s introduction using a suppressor on a Henry rifle meant visits to a gunsmith for barrel threading and having to remove the suppressor every time the rifle needed to be reloaded. The Frontier Threaded Barrel 24″ model solves both of these issues with two distinct features, both of which make for a convenient way to use a silencer.
The muzzle end of the barrel uses industry standard 1/2×28 threads that are .400″ in length so you can add on your favorite rimfire silencer, and the shorter magazine tube allows enough clearance for reloading without removing the suppressor. No longer are aftermarket modifications needed to make your lever action .22 as quiet as the wind.
The semi-buckhorn rear and tall beaded front sights are easily adjustable to your preferred load and distance; or, mount your favorite glass on top of the grooved receiver cover. Old tradition meets modern performance, with a touch of style tossed in along the way.
- Model Number: H001TMSPR
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 WMR / Magnum
- Capacity: 8 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 24″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate Of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 42.5″
- Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: 3/8″ Grooved Receiver
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate Pad: Plastic
- Length Of Pull: 14″
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting
- Embellishments / Extras: 1/2×28 (Class3A) Threads. .400″ length. Supressor ready